|DaVid of Scandinavia||
Too busy or too far away for in-person classes or coaching? Now you can book dance coaching through Skype. Dance coaching can be a very helpful tool to improve your dance.
How does it work?
We provide our long-distance dancers with one-on-one sessions via Skype backed up by video review, training videos and e-mail. The exact composition of your individual coaching program depends on the quality of the internet connection between us. Homework and corrections will be given during one-on-one Skype sessions.
What can a dance coach do for you?
A dance coach will assess your dance needs and develop an individualized plan to raise your learning curve. DaVid works with dancers with some to little experience to seasoned professionals on refining their craft and bring their dance visions to the surface. These are some of the things that may be addressed:
- alignment, strength, flexibility, balance
- technique and combinations
- arms and foot work
- timing and musicality
- handling different performance venues
- performance skills
- developing a healthy dance practice
- dance styles and characteristics
- character development
- personal style, what is it? how to develop it?
- dance psychology
- background information and cultural understanding
- understanding the dance industry
- understanding the art of dance
- how to develop confidence in your dance
- consistency in "branding"